Yes, install a remote client on a PC that already uses Data Volley Client.
This software will allow you to see the same information being displayed on the client PC on a tablet, iPad or Android device.
If you have an internet connection you can use TeamViewer
- Download and install TeamViewer on your PC with Data Volley Client, open it and read the ID in the box Your ID
- Set a password in the Connection -> Set automatic access ... so as not to enter it each time a different password.
- Create an account on the site Teamviewer: https://login.teamviewer.com/Account/LogOn
- Add to your TeamViewer Profile the computer in which you installed Data Volley Client. Add ID and password
- Download and install the app on the iPad TeamViewer, open the app and log into your account just registered and activated
- To tap on the "Remote Control" in the My Computer screen
- Open Data Volley Client and control it with your iPad
If you DO NOT have an internet connection you can use Splashtop 2
- Download and install the Splashtop app on your iPad 2
- Download and install Splashtop Streamer on your PC
- Use a wifi router to connect pc (manage wireless networks) and iPad (settings) to the same network
- Open the app on your iPad and you tap on "I want to use Splashtop 2 in a closed network". You will see all PCs connected
- Enter the security code on the PC and then repeat the code on the iPad
- Control the PC from your iPad