Languages available: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese and Italian
- Video resolution: 800x600 min
- Windows OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, VISTA, XP
- Mac OS (Intel processor): Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Mountain Lion
-iPad with iOS 5 or above
- Internet connection required for licence activation
- Exported files are compatible with Data Volley 2007, Data Video 2007 and Data Video Essential.
- The software doesn't work on a Virtual Machine
Click&Scout does NOT work on
iPod, iPhone, Android and Windows RT
This is how the LICENCE works
Click&Scout’s Free Trial version expires 30 days after the first installation and has the following restrictions:
You can only scout one set
- You can’t add any more codes once a team has reached 20 points. After that, the last code will always outrule the previous one.
- You can’t scout more than 200 codes.
At the end of the 30 day trial, the software will stop working and you will be able to either purchase a license or activate a previously purchased one.
The purchased license is valid for 12(twelve) months from the activation date (for example: you can activate it on 1st September 2011 and it will expire on 1st September 2012). At the end of these 12 months, the software will stop working until you activate a new license.
The software license can be activated on 1(one) device for one year. The license cannot be transferred and activated onto another device, unless you purchase a new license.
During the duration of your license you will be able to download, free of charge, all software updates. Updates can’t be downloaded if the license has expired.
You can purchase a license renewal at any time, but it can only be activated during the last 30 days of the current license. If you update the license during the last 30 days, the software will automatically extend the expiry date to a year taking into account the days left of the current license (for example: if you update the license, but there are still 25 days remaining, when you launch the software you will have 1 year and 25days left).
Data Project S.r.l. will not refund
the license cost in the following circumstances:
- Buying a new computer
- Theft of the device on which the license is installed
- Low level hard disk formatting
- Hard disk or main board substitution
- Hard disk partitioning (using tools such as Partition Magic)
- update to Mountain Lion (Mac users)